1. When did you last give or get flowers? What was the occasion?
I have never given anyone flowers nor has anyone ever given me any. It’s a bit of a sad thought actually, maybe I should start buying myself flowers.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
At the end of last year with someone new, that’s all you are getting for now.
3. You’ve just been given £100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
I would like to spend it on books, lots of books but I would probably be sensible and put it towards my rent or council tax, how dull!
4. What’s your most irritating habit?
5. If you had a day off alone and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
I spend most of my days off alone so I’m not really sure how to answer this questions. Masturbating, sleeping reading.
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where – closet, stairway, office, boardroom etc? Do you regret it?
I have never had sex at work, I don’t work in an office I work outside so it would be quite difficult to sneak away for a quick shag.
I do have this thing about wanting to be fucked on a table at the moment and the idea of doing it on a large, solid oak table in a big boardroom with glass windows looking out onto an emptying office is quite a turn on. Or being on my knees under a desk sucking a guy off while he continues to work and give orders to people.
Ill just be in my bunk now!
Click on the TMI Tuesday logo below to see everyone else posts this week.