I have been nominated for a Liebster Award, which is a first.
I do like these things as it means I can find loads of great new blogs to follow and it means someone does actually enjoy my blog.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page.
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List 11 facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the award giver asks you and make 11 more for your nominees.
5. List your nominees.
I have done the first and second rule so now onto the third.
11 facts about me.
1. I lived in 4 different counties in the space of 8 years. Self confirmed Army Brat here.
2. My left big toe doesn’t have a nail. It got ingrown and infected (very gross I know) about 5 years ago and had to be removed permanently.
3. I got thrown out of my philosophy class at college for being too stoned.
4. I have a weird fascination with zombies, I even have a zombie apocalypse escape plan.
5. I use to know the Canadian national anthem word for word.
6. Ask me anything about the tv series Friends and I’ll be able to answer it.
7. I really want a tattoo but don’t have the guts.
8. I saw Ed Sheeran perform before he was famous. I went to see my favourite band Nizlopi play, he was one of their roadies I think and they bought him onto stage to play a couple of songs. Best gig ever!
9. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed.
10. My favourite cocktail is a whiskey sour.
11. It has been over a year since I kissed a guy.
Now to answer the questions I was given.
Q1. When was the last time you smile and why?
Honesty, reading NotSoSexInTheCity’s Liebster award post and seeing that she nominated me. It’s great to know people enjoy reading my blog.
Q2. What underwear are you wearing right now?
Grey panties and a black bra. Who says a girl needs matching underwear?
Q3. Are you really in love with the person you’re sharing your bed with?
Currently the only thing/person I share my bed with at the moment is a Yoshi plush toy, he was given to me by my best friends to cheer me up when I split up with The Ex and I do love him so I guess the answer is yes.
Q4. Where would you like to be in 5 years?
Still in Liverpool, in my own house, maybe in a relationship, definitely with a cat. Happy!
Q5. What do you drive right now?
Nothing, I can’t drive and never even taken a lesson.
Q6. What is the one thing in life you can’t live without?
I think I should probably at my family and friends but music. It can make you laugh, it can make you cry, it reminds you of the good times and the bad times. To me there would be no point in a world without music.
Q7. What are you genuinely afraid of?
Never being loved and dying alone.
Q8. What is the last thing you said to your mum?
“Is that why they are sending him home?”
Talking about my terminally ill grandad being sent home from a hospice because that what he wants.
Q9. How many time have you been in love?
Q10. Are you happy today?
Yes, On the whole today has been a happy day.
Q11. How often do you think you look good?
Not very often at all. Oddly enough I am writing a blog post about this at the moment.
My nominees are:
1. Innocent Lover Boy
2. Seaside Slut
4. Exhibit Unadorned
5. Flirty in France
6. Kiss Me Out Of Desire
9. Swallow Tattooed
10. Cut Of Juniper
11. Offensive Lover
And here are the questions I want them to answer. We will start with an easy one.
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. What’s the weirdest place you’ve had sex?
3. Is there a book that changed your life? What is it and why?
4. What’s the oddest thing a complete stranger has said to you?
5. What’s your favourite place on your body to be kissed?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
8. Do you have a celebrity crush?
9. Boobs or bum?
10. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?